Saturday, October 23, 2010

A Rainy Morning: The Front Yard

Today I woke up still feeling quite awful. While I feel well enough to be up and at 'em the idea of food still doesn't sound that appealing. Which definitely means I'm still sick, I can't remember the last time I didn't want to eat...at all.

I woke up sick but I also woke up to...


A rainy morning! I love gloomy rainy mornings. I love the feeling of being all cozy inside with a hot drink while its gloomy and cold outside (this feeling also applies to cold snowy winter nights)

But, of course, the first thing I thought of was PICTURES instead of cozing up with the newspaper and a hot drink. Ahh the life of an art major...

But I thought this photo opportunity was great because I can't show you all the lovely food I'm eating or new recipes I'm testing...because food does not exist in my life right now (unless you count consuming massive amounts of digestive distress curing drinks) I will show you pictures of the rainy day. Enjoy!














Tomorrow for you're viewing pleasure I will have A Rainy Morning: The Backyard.

Do love rainy morning mornings? Or do you think they're depressing?

2 comments:

  1. I love your photos. You are truly talented. I graduated in '02 with an art minor, mainly in photography, so I know what I'm talking about. ;) And while I love rainy nights, I'm not a big rainy morning fan. Your photos captured the beauty of it though. Hope you feel better soon. Being sick is no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I'm still learning how to use my camera- toady was the first time I took most of the photos in full on manual mode...it was quite a learning experience :)

    ReplyDelete