Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Simplicity is Key


Ahh good old sloth knows how to enjoy the simple life...(I set my cup of tea down on my nightside table and sloth was just sitting right there...I had to take a picture it was too perfect.)


Since adding Student Teaching to my list of activities my free time has gone from some to almost none. Thus my lunches have looked like that. Leftover wild rice from my Sweet 'n' Spicy Wild Rice Soup and leftover roasted veggies from the Veggie Enchiladas I whipped up the other day. I added a little hummus for flavor. Fast, easy, somewhat delicious.


I counted this as a Mega Salad...because I had no time to actually chop up veggies for a real fresh green salad.


Breakfast has been a scene from the simple life as well. Today it was groats, chia seeds, almond milk, banana, a blob of PB and some cinnamon and nutmeg to top it all off.

The benefit of being this busy busy busy? I have started waking up early again :) I am really loving waking up at 6 am and working out or just having some time to get ready for the day. Today was the first day when my alarm rang I was (pretty much) ready to spring out of bed! It's surprising how fast you can re-program your internal clock to being a morning person rather than a night owl. Alright I'm off to a busy Wednesday filled with calls to artists...that I forgot to make about a week ago. Ooops!

Do you like waking up early?

No comments:

Post a Comment