Saturday, October 16, 2010

Back To Normal

All that is right and normal has returned to my life.


That is fresh fruit in my oats :)

In the Mix:
-1/2-3/4 cup Groats
-1/2 cup canned pumpkin
-Banana
-Chia Seeds
-Walnuts
-Crasins


Weirdly enough this breakfast was large...but largely unsatisfying. I think it's because I'm looking too forward to my fun food related adventures I'm going on later today...want some hints? They involve local grocery shopping, apples galore, and a healthy dose of information.


Enjoyed with a mug of Blackstrap Molasses. I haven't had any for awhile and was really cravin' the energy/health boosting benefits this morning.


Up up and away I'm off to another marathon adventure Saturday with the Boyfriend. I hope there will be lots of pretty pretty pictures for you later today...

Enjoy the lovely fall weather while it lasts!

Do you have any fun adventure Saturday plans today?

No comments:

Post a Comment