I'm switchin' up the format of this blog...like there ever really was one anyways.
Things I have learned about me and blogging:
1. I like writing about my food. BUT
2. I get bored writing about my food. I eat a lot of scrambled eggs, oats, and salads. Not blog worthy everyday. I think you all know more than you want to about how I eat my way through life by now.
3. When I have a new recipe YES I will share it here buuut I don't want to feel like I have to be constantly creating new recipes for this blog.Or photograph all my food...even though I love following other food blogs it weirds me out to catalog all my food.
4. I started this blog to be about my low impact LIFE not just my low impact food. Somewhere along the lines I strayed but I would like to get back to that original idea. Because I still like it.
5. I crave some more creativity in my life.
6. I need a challenge.
7. I wrote a bucket list...I might share it.
8. I want to check something off that bucket list. Thus today starts 365 days of creativity.
Yes, I am saying that everyday, no matter how simple it is, I will create something. Whether it is a new recipe, a knitted scarf, a drawing, a photograph... It will be something, creative (hopefully). I'm not sure I can do it, but I'm not afraid to fail because I've got nothing to lose!
To kick this crazy creative year off I'm starting easy, with a quote on top of layered photos I took. My love of cheesy quotes and photography is never ending. If you keep up with my 365 attempt I'm sure you will learn this.
(Click on the pic if your craving a bigger, prettier, and more amazing view)
Get excited for the future, I know I am :)